Achievements of the P.W.E.T.
1. The Trust acquired the freehold of the Gatehouse School building situated in Sewardstone Road, Bethnal Green, London.
2. The Gatehouse Educational Trust Ltd (G.E.T.) was formed to run the School and must do so in accordance with the 'Wallbank Plan' which is a covenant contained in the lease on the property.
3. The G.E.T. reports annually to the P.W.E.T. to ensure it complies with the 'Wallbank Plan'.
4. A building has been acquired freehold to establish a library of books on childhood education. It is situated at 158 Agar Grove, London, NW1 9TY and is the registered office of the P.W.ET.
5. The Agar Grove building is also available to provide accommodation for an educational research student from any country.
6. The P.W.E.T. has bestowed grants for educational research.
7. The Trust has established a scholarship called the 'Phyllis Wallbank Scholarship' to be awarded to any former pupil of the Gatehouse School attending University in the U.K. or Republic of Ireland.